Our commitment to and passion for engineering is unequaled in the industry. The people at IPS like to solve problems… and we are good at it. We work with our clients to conceive and engineer complex facilities, equipment, and systems.
Our people have the expertise, earned by years of experience, to offer full-service architectural and engineering design capabilities for high performance, technically complex facilities. For us, it is all about how to design for the real world. So, our cost-effective designs are prepared with pragmatic appreciation of regulations, codes and modern guidelines.
Our design expertise includes mechanical, structural, HVAC, plumbing, process, electrical engineering and architecture. IPS' design & engineering services include architectural programming/consulting, automation, Building Information Modeling (BIM) Technology, conceptual engineering, detailed engineering, electrical/environmental, energy/sustainability, target costing, construction documents, construction administration and value engineering.
Full Service Design/Engineering
- Civil/Mechanical Process
- Health and Safety
- Manufacturing Equipment
Computer Process Simulation and Modeling
- IPS utilizes comprehensive computer process simulation and modeling tools which enable clients to efficiently design and assess facilities and optimize biotech, chemical, and environmental processes to reduce risk.
- Combination of manufacturing and environmental operations models
- Concurrent design and evaluation for thorough process optimization
- Environmental impact assessment
- Plant Throughput Analysis and de-bottlenecking
- Production scheduling and resource tracking
- Utility demand estimation
- Feasibility Study
- Conceptual Design/Engineering
- Engineering Studies/Analysis
- Detail Engineering
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- Value Engineering
- 3-D Space Simulations
- Drug Product/Dietary Supplement Manufacturing